A great example of how you don’t have to decorate every nail to get a interesting design!
To recreate this design,
1. Start off with a white base coat – I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
2. Using a pale pink shade, draw a large dot in the middle of your nail. I used Nails Inc Elizabeth Street
3. Working out from the dot to the corners of the nail, add the ‘loop’ parts of the bow
4. Using a dotting tool, add some polka dots. I used Rimmel Hot Shot.
5. Using a nail art pen or nail art brush, outline the bow, including the circle in the middle.
6. Add two slightly curved lines on either side of the knot to suggest bunching.
Finally, finish with your favourite top coat.