These sparkly little gifts make a great way to make your nails more festive.
1. paint your nails in a base colour of your choice (I used Nails Inc King Edward Street and Soho Silver).
2. add a complementary glitter top coat – I used Miss Sporty Oh My Gem! in Gorgeous Red and an unnamed Barry M silver glitter.
3. Using a nail brush, paint a cross in a contrasting colour on your nail.
4. Using a dotting tool, add two loops and two short lines to create the bow.
5. Using a very fine brush or nail art pen, outline the ‘ribbon’ in black
6. Using the same tool, draw little ^ shapes at the edges of the bow, and then add a circle in the middle for the knot.
Finish with a clear top coat.
Want to see more Christmas themed nail art? Click here.