I love these little stylised penguin faces – very wintery without being specifically Christmassy.
To recreate this look, follow the diagram from left to right.
1. Paint your nail entirely in white (I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls)
2. Using a fine nail art brush, or a Rio nail art pen, draw an arch on the nail
3. Fill it in using more black nail polish
4. Using a small dotting tool, apply a triangle of orange nail polish for the beak. I used Barry M Gelly in Mango.
5. Using a large dotting tool, apply two white dots for the eyes
6. When dry, use a small dotting tool to add a drop of black nail polish onto the eye