There’s SO much going on in this mani! I created it by
- Two coats of Barry M Gelly in Blueberry across the whole nail
- One coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust across the whole nail
- Using a dotting tool, apply polka dots using China Glaze Tart-y For The Party
- Using a long, thin nail art brush, draw two lines from the cuticle to the tip, and then fill in the sides using Barry M Gelly in Lychee.
- Add a top coat – I used Seche Vite
I like this design because putting the polka dots over the subtly glittery Fairy Dust gave the effect that they were floating